Short Term Care
The home offers a range of services (day care and short term care) as requested by the local authority or private funded service users. This short-term care could be for respite or fall under the Welsh Government’s Intermediate Care Fund (ICF) . These services are generally limited, until the individual has regained independence or medical stability enabling them to return home.
Short-term care residents will receive all the benefits of long-term care, including:
- Temporary registration at one of the three local GP practices
- Care by local district nurses
- Medication administration by senior care staff
- Appropriately decorated and furnished room with a TV point.
- A digitised short-term care plan with access to the Relatives Gateway