Work with us
Day care assistant
Night care assistant
Click to open application form
Bryn Edwin friends are extremely appreciated for all the work they do and interaction with the residents. We need volunteers constantly to provide company for residents and assist with activities, for example, hosting dances, card games and bingo nights. … You might not think that volunteering at a care home would be all fun and games — but it actually can be. It is also very fulfilling activity to do according to all our volunteers. They say they receive more than what they give most of the time.
Activities we love our volunteers doing by being a friend of Bryn Edwin:
- Listening & Talking. Some people are lonely and just want someone to listen to and talk to.
- Provide entertainment by playing a music instrument
- Play a game of cards or dominoes
- Take someone out for some shopping or a coffee
- Organise old photographs
- Help them sort out their cupboards or wardrobes